Think of Diversified as your investment partner. From collaborating on initial fund selection to ongoing portfolio monitoring and reporting, our Account Executives with support from our Portfolio Strategists will work with you and your advisor to maintain a sound process to help you meet your fiduciary obligations and help your participants achieve a fully funded retirement.
The Diversified Difference®
Three core principles form the foundation of Diversified's investment services: Documentation, Diversification and Due Diligence. The actions that support these principles include:
- A keen focus on developing an investment policy statement that is well tailored to your plan's goals.
- Access to a wealth of investment options through an open investment architecture providing solutions that are suited to your plan's goals and participants' saving objectives.
- Rigorous evaluation and continuous monitoring that keeps you updated and helps you make sound investment decisions.
- A comprehensive and integrated education program to help your participants make informed investment decisions about their retirement — from the day they're hired, through the years they're retired.
- A complete array of tools and services that enable your participants to take action whenever they want — however they prefer.